This website is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of this website (the “Agreement”).
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Agreement whenever you use this website. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
Unless otherwise noted, this website, and all materials on this website, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the “Contents”), are owned, controlled or licensed by Ebookhubs.
This website and the Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on this website for your personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the Contents of this website.
You have our permission to solely electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this web site for personal AND or non-commercial reasons related to placing an order or shopping with us. Unless we give you written permission in advance, any other use of this web site, its content and its information, including linking or framing to this web site, is strictly prohibited.
All aspects of our website are protected by Indian copyright laws, including all design elements, text material, logos, taglines, metatags. Hashtags, photographic images (both intellectual property of EbookFlow or submitted to us by our clients), personal stories, EbookFlow icons, video and audio clips, downloads, and all other data, including all EbookFlow Designs.
EbookFlow is pleased to hear from users and welcomes your comments regarding our products and services. You alone are responsible for any communication, message, and/or other content that you post, upload, submit, transmit or share with EbookFlow on this website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to, any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like (collectively “User Communications”).
By transmitting or posting any User Communications, you represent and warrant that such User Communications are your own original work and will not infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or any other applicable laws. EbookFlow does not endorse or sponsor any such User Communications submitted by you or other users of this website.
You are prohibited from posting, uploading, submitting, sharing or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. EbookFlow will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing EbookFlow to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Fair use of copyrighted material includes the use of protected materials for noncommercial educational purposes, such as teaching, scholarship, research, criticism, commentary, and news reporting. Unless otherwise noted, users who wish to download or print text, audio, video, image and other files from EbookFlow’s Website for such uses are welcome to do so without EbookFlow’s express permission. In accordance with scholarly practice, users of materials (whether copyrighted or not) in publications, etc., should cite the author/artist as well as the source; the citation should include the URL “https://ebookflow.com”.
By downloading, printing, or otherwise using text, audio, video, image and other files from the EbookFlow Website, whether accessed directly from this website or via other sites or mechanisms, users agree that they will limit their use of such files to fair use, and will not violate EbookFlow’s or any other party’s proprietary rights.
Intellectual Property Infringement.
EbookFlow respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. EbookFlow may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to this Site for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Site, please provide EbookFlow’s designated agent the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Site, and information reasonably sufficient to permit EbookFlow to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit EbookFlow to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• EbookFlow’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on this Site can be reached as follows:
Contact Us link : Contact us
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-Notification
We will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you provided, if such removal is pursuant to a valid DMCA take-down notice that we have received. If you receive such notice from us, you may provide us with a counter-notification in writing to EbookFlow designated agent that includes all of the following information:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of Singapore, for any judicial district in which EbookFlow may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Termination of Repeat Infringers
EbookFlow reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of our web site and/or service who is the subject or repeated DMCA or other infringement notifications.
This Site may contain links to other websites. EbookFlow assumes no responsibility for the content or functionality of any non- EbookFlow website to which we provide a link.
The materials on this website are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property.
EbookFlow expressly disclaims any duty to update or revise the materials on this website, although EbookFlow may modify the materials at any time without notice. Your use of this website is at your sole risk, and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of this website. EbookFlow shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this website.
Modification and Notice
You agree that EbookFlow may modify these Terms and Conditions and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified Terms and Conditions or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Uttar Pradesh, India in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.